Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Carlsberg did football days...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Saturday would surely be one...?

1) One of the most controlled performances away from home at this level I can recall. Total game management - against a team who were right up there and near the top of the form table - away from home.

2) Steve Sidwell scores from the halfway line with his weaker foot :lol:

3) The show of unity from all the players with the celebration for Knocky.

4) results went very well for us. Weds losing at home - Hudds & Brum drawing. Most importantly for me, Norwich losing at home again as their 'crisis' develops into something more serious.

5) 2 ex Albion players score against palace. One being an injury time winner after they thought they'd come back from 2 down to get a point. Then they hit the post with seconds left...:ffsparr:

6) Solly March is back.

7) We took nearly 2k the width of the country for a game where trains were up the shitter that was at a stupid time, and also on Sky - excellent support!

Anything I've missed...? What a day!:albion2:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

1) One of the most controlled performances away from home at this level I can recall. Total game management - against a team who were right up there and near the top of the form table - away from home.

4) results went very well for us. Weds losing at home - Hudds & Brum drawing. Most importantly for me, Norwich losing at home again as their 'crisis' develops into something more serious.

5) 2 ex Albion players score against palace. One being an injury time winner after they thought they'd come back from 2 down to get a point. Then they hit the post with seconds left...:ffsparr:

6) Solly March is back.

7) We took nearly 2k the width of the country for a game where trains were up the shitter that was at a stupid time, and also on Sky - excellent support!

Straight out of the car park and very light traffic all the way back to GOSBTS [emoji106]

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts

6) Solly March is back.

Portsmouth lost at home to Wycombe in the cup (Wycombe were 4/1 to win)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Since Wigan away when Cantor said "only 4 Albion players have scored league goals, this season", 4 new names have been added to the list.

Stephens - 10 minutes later.
Dunk - V Norwich.

Followed by 2 Carlsberg goals last night.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
And we had a magical ruby Murray with beers at 10pm in Bicester on the journey home.

Singing that Lou Reed dirge classic.....

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
Well, according to the half-time announcer at Ashton Gate yesterday, we lost 2:1 to Newcastle*, so not such a perfect day after all. In fact, I would have thought with all this so-called depth to our squad we should be getting something against a Newcastle side whilst simultaneously beating Bristol. It's not good enough, Hughton out.

* seriously, I thought I'd misheard him, but everyone around me looked just as baffled, so it wasn't just me :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Last weekend was my perfect weekend. This weekend was also my perfect weekend. This has to be the best ride since 76/77.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here