Desire, Passion and determination

13 Not allowed!
    Being an Albion supporter right now is unbelievable. I cannot remember a better squad of players as we have right now.
    A squad full of mates, strength in every position, dynamic qualities, defensive grit and a will to win. I can't remember having this much depth in the team and quite frankly i am speechless sometimes as to how good we are with our budget.

Great teams are not always built with cash, they are sometimes built with knowledge, experience and pride.

We will do it this year, we WILL do it!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

9 Not allowed!
      I do hope everyone realises that right now is "the good times".
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.....

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Being an Albion supporter right now is unbelievable. I cannot remember a better squad of players as we have right now.
      A squad full of mates, strength in every position, dynamic qualities, defensive grit and a will to win. I can't remember having this much depth in the team and quite frankly i am speechless sometimes as to how good we are with our budget.

Great teams are not always built with cash, they are sometimes built with knowledge, experience and pride.

Are you pissed?
      The Seagull Line

Overweight, frustrated, unsuccessful

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
      Are you pissed?
      Damn right I am! However, I ain't apologising for it or changing my opinion when I am sober
      A tad aggressive.

19 Not allowed!
      Sometimes it's all worth it.

The years of being at school, and being the only Brighton fans in your year. Having all your Man.U & Arsenal supporting school mates take the piss out of you. The years of watching Graham Barrertt, Robbie Pethick & Gavin Hoyte. The years of thinking places like Wycombe were nice because more than one side had a roof. The years of pocket money going in buckets outside the Withdean. Being parts of protests inside grounds, outside grounds and on Brighton seafront. Prescott masks, buying singles, never giving up hope. The Jason Jarret penalties v Luton and the Hawkins diving own goal v Hartlepool. All those pale in to insigniace to the moments that make it worthwhile...

Knowing my granddad saw Falmer before he passed away, the roar when Buckley made it 2-1 & hearing one of my best mates chanting "Wembley" in a club full of ''Boro last season - All moments that made me glad I choose the struggle of being a BHAFC fan. Being in a pub full of Brighton, trying to comprehend what Sidwell had just done and then feeling a lump in my throat as the whole team rush to the bench to get hold of an AK shirt... That might just top the lot.

I LOVE this club.
      Last edited by Whitechapel; 06-11-2016 at 00:03.
      If you're past 25 and you're still doing gang
      You’re known as a artefact

Kwengface - Fire In The Booth

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post

AlecsGrandad

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
      I do hope everyone realises that right now is "the good times".
      "And one day, when our new home's built and we are storming back,
      A bunch of happy fans without a care ..."

Whatever you think of Attila's stuff that line (written in 1997) pretty much sums up our mood right now. As you say these are the good times.

0 Not allowed!
      Desire, Passion and determination

None of which will be on show for yet another international weekend break.

Now I've found my tin hat and have safely retired to my bunker I'm going to say:-

I think this break comes at a good time for the players.
      A little break to 'reset' after some fantastic performances.
      They can go away full of confidence, and properly prepare for 4 potential tough matches.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.
      "The Venerable Bede is full of shit".