Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Desire, Passion and determination

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Being an Albion supporter right now is unbelievable. I cannot remember a better squad of players as we have right now.
A squad full of mates, strength in every position, dynamic qualities, defensive grit and a will to win. I can't remember having this much depth in the team and quite frankly i am speechless :cute:sometimes as to how good we are with our budget.

Great teams are not always built with cash, they are sometimes built with knowledge, experience and pride.

We will do it this year, we WILL do it!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I do hope everyone realises that right now is "the good times".

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Being an Albion supporter right now is unbelievable. I cannot remember a better squad of players as we have right now.
A squad full of mates, strength in every position, dynamic qualities, defensive grit and a will to win. I can't remember having this much depth in the team and quite frankly i am speechless :cute:sometimes as to how good we are with our budget.

Great teams are not always built with cash, they are sometimes built with knowledge, experience and pride.

Are you pissed?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Sometimes it's all worth it.

The years of being at school, and being the only Brighton fans in your year. Having all your Man.U & Arsenal supporting school mates take the piss out of you. The years of watching Graham Barrertt, Robbie Pethick & Gavin Hoyte. The years of thinking places like Wycombe were nice because more than one side had a roof. The years of pocket money going in buckets outside the Withdean. Being parts of protests inside grounds, outside grounds and on Brighton seafront. Prescott masks, buying singles, never giving up hope. The Jason Jarret penalties v Luton and the Hawkins diving own goal v Hartlepool. All those pale in to insigniace to the moments that make it worthwhile...

Knowing my granddad saw Falmer before he passed away, the roar when Buckley made it 2-1 & hearing one of my best mates chanting "Wembley" in a club full of ''Boro last season - All moments that made me glad I choose the struggle of being a BHAFC fan. Being in a pub full of Brighton, trying to comprehend what Sidwell had just done and then feeling a lump in my throat as the whole team rush to the bench to get hold of an AK shirt... That might just top the lot.

I LOVE this club.

Last edited:

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea

:sick:

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I do hope everyone realises that right now is "the good times".
"And one day, when our new home's built and we are storming back,
A bunch of happy fans without a care ..."

Whatever you think of Attila's stuff that line (written in 1997) pretty much sums up our mood right now. As you say these are the good times.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Desire, Passion and determination

None of which will be on show for yet another international weekend break.

Now I've found my tin hat and have safely retired to my bunker I'm going to say:-

I think this break comes at a good time for the players.
A little break to 'reset' after some fantastic performances.
They can go away full of confidence, and properly prepare for 4 potential tough matches.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here