Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Blacks hammered by Ireland

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The all-powerful All Blacks' record-breaking run has come to an end ... and in what style

Not many teams get 40 points against New Zealand. What a game

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This was a classic, a fast, physical encounter with no quarter given. Congratulations to Ireland for a mighty performance, and great news for the Lions too. I expect many of these Irish boys to be facing the All Blacks next year.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
This was a classic, a fast, physical encounter with no quarter given. Congratulations to Ireland for a mighty performance, and great news for the Lions too. I expect many of these Irish boys to be facing the All Blacks next year.

Totally with you on this, especially after the way the Aussies outclassed the Welsh (not that I minded this too much). The Irish have shown that European rugby is not totally 2nd rate; and now looking forward to England ramming this message home against the Boks.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

Haven't seen it yet, it was on BT wasn't it? Hopefully one of the other broadcasters will have a highlights package.

Great result though, couldn't believe the score when I saw it. Well done Ireland.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Haven't seen it yet, it was on BT wasn't it? Hopefully one of the other broadcasters will have a highlights package.

Great result though, couldn't believe the score when I saw it. Well done Ireland.

Yes, on BT. Kiwis looked proper gutted at the end.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here