Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police LOSING control in London tonight

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Why do you need to cover your face if you believe im your cause ? Jesus never did. Hitler never did. Stalin never did. You get my drift.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Like I've said before, bunch of posh hoolies rebelling against their stockbroker Daddy's. Smash up Starbucks & McD's, then grab a skinny latte & cheeky Big Mac on the way back to suburbia.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Why do you need to cover your face if you believe im your cause ? Jesus never did. Hitler never did. Stalin never did. You get my drift.

I'm probably biting here but it's called the Million Mask March and the masks they're wearing are Guy Fawkes. Meant to be symbolic or some shit.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
They need this bloke to sort out the soap dodging Vvankers, should have his own detective series. :clap::clap:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
They need this bloke to sort out the soap dodging Vvankers, should have his own detective series. :clap::clap:

Superb, top man, you can bet your life if he'd backed down one of the sneaky *******s would've hit him from behind as he walked away.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Massive turn out for a demo in London, where are Boris's CANNONS when you NEED them ?

Massive turn out that nobody has heard of? 100k, 50k, 10k ? Dream on chap, left wing protest is utterly innefective these days, unless driven by a union rep earning nearly £100k per year.

Waxxers, all of 'em.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So why are the FEDS wearing MASKS then ?

EnRest is an anarchist! EnRest is an anarchist!

Ooh, look everybody, be careful, the left wing curse may rub off on you......

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think he did well under intense provocation from several masked morons.......

smart bloke taking his specs off, some of these cowards would relish the opportunity to smash the lenses into his eyeballs.
how many warnings does that idiot want "take your hands off me" cannot be clearer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here