Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just HOW Many Headed Clearances ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Duffy and Dunk must have broken some sort of record today.

Normally when a cross goes in so our hearts enter our mouths. Today you could just sit back and think 'Nah, don't bother...'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
In any of the last four seasons we would have conceded in that game, our defence is immense

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Duffy was so good that if someone, anywhere in the crowd, had thrown a beachball in the air, I'd back Duffy to have made it his.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Duffy was so good that if someone, anywhere in the crowd, had thrown a beachball in the air, I'd back Duffy to have made it his.
2 months ago he'd have been lucky to only give away the 1 penalty.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Normally when a cross goes in so our hearts enter our mouths. Today you could just sit back and think 'Nah, don't bother...'

I recall the commentator saying something similar. Both defenders were for me men of the match -they were simply brilliant with one header after another. In fact, I am rather surprised that Bristol City even attempted long ball after long ball, as they won everything. I wish everyone at the club a well-deserved few days rest, and with then Knocky back, and having something to prove, lets tear into Aston Villa.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I recall the commentator saying something similar. Both defenders were for me men of the match -they were simply brilliant with one header after another. In fact, I am rather surprised that Bristol City even attempted long ball after long ball, as they won everything. I wish everyone at the club a well-deserved few days rest, and with then Knocky back, and having something to prove, lets tear into Aston Villa.

They didn't have much option. Nothing else on for them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son said he heard or read that Adam Virgo reckons Dunk should be called up to the England squad is he is far better all round than Michel Keane, not to play but to train with the squad for the future.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Didn't stop City lumping it into the box for the whole 90 mins, hoping, presumably, that Abraham would eventually get the better of D&D. Not a ****ing hope, they're a brick wall. Absolutely immense.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mental that even now Blackburn fans 'troll' Duffy on Twitter calling him 50p head :lol:

An absolute steal at £3mil odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here