Is that????

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have watched us countless hundreds of times and never seen a goal like that for Brighton! Wonderful stuff!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I saw Codner score from close to the centre circle in 3-0 win at argyle c1993. That was from a messed up keeper kick though so this better.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Skalak's thunderbolt against QPR last season was pretty impressive.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Are we playing Birmingham lol
6125888333f9b0668f92415190e5e147.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
That was a great goal, no doubt and we have scored a few other great goals involving Wardy and Zamora, but my favourite great goal was Gary Williams at home to Forest, it meant so much as well as we were playing the European champions with Trevor Francis and Brian Clough, the Goldstone totally erupted, a great day indeed.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
That was a great goal, no doubt and we have scored a few other great goals involving Wardy and Zamora, but my favourite great goal was Gary Williams at home to Forest, it meant so much as well as we were playing the European champions with Trevor Francis and Brian Clough, the Goldstone totally erupted, a great day indeed.

And Cloughie described it as a 'fluke'. First team to do the double over them for some years, after being the first team to win at the City Ground in 42 games or something like that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here