Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves vs Derby

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughes and Bent combine to score the best Championship goal I've seen I think. Awesome is an over used American expression but sums up my feelings on this goal.

Wolves 0 Derby 2

Obviously I haven't seen every Championship goal but can any of you point me to the link if you reckon you have?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That was an incredible goal. How Derby have kept Hughes is baffling.

Watching this though I'm wondering if Wolves are making Derby look better than they are. Derby are definitely a good team but I suspect a better defence would keep them in check.

Not all all.

Derby have some very good players. They now have a decent manager. Expect them to finish top 6

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wolves being totally outclassed, Seems the Wally with the Brolly is proving, again, that he IS a good manager at this level

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
To be fair I think it's the position they've got him playing. He'd be much better in the hole behind Costa and Cavaleiro. JT did the business for us there.

It isn't the same player. Our JT is at Porto, that JT is on loan from Benfica.

Teixeira is a common name in Portugal.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair I think it's the position they've got him playing. He'd be much better in the hole behind Costa and Cavaleiro. JT did the business for us there.

Sorry, did you not read the above comments? It IS NOT the same player!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
On the subject of cracking goals, this one i saw on the box a week or two ago was something else. Could see Knocky and Murray pulling this off.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Wolves are finally getting back into the game, only a fantastic goal from Bent separating the sides now!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here