Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Royal Standard

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
For 'failed to keep rowdy football fans in check' should read 'allowed supporters who police consider risk to drink in the pub.'

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The Bell will be next. They don't like a post game sing song in there these days. Heaven forbid Brighton fans should sing Brighton songs in a Brighton pub near Brighton station.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good boozer for a big game. I like the lads who drink here. I actually prefer the Standard to the Bell.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The rowdy football fans I don't give a shit about, it's the fake alcohol. I hope it shuts down!

Rowdiness has been around since the invention of the pub,drugs is up to an individual but if drinks are alleged bad,that effects everybody..

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can't really blame the fans for being rowdy if the drink they're being served is laced with lexapro

Jan 30, 2008
The Bell will be next. They don't like a post game sing song in there these days. Heaven forbid Brighton fans should sing Brighton songs in a Brighton pub near Brighton station.
Doubt it Smudge, the bloke who runs it is ok, OB will be calling the shot's if anything.
regards
DR

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
So I take it Spoons will be on their list as I've seen a few away fans fall out of there?

Also I've drunk loads of different booze in the Standard and I'm still standing (just)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

The story said this pub sold fake alcoholic drinks.
I like the sign saying ' Real' Ales/lagers. :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here