Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have I awoken in some horrendous parallel universe?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just switched on the television to see what is on in the half hour before HIGNFY, to hear the following:

"And now on BBC1, the BRAND NEW series of Citizen Khan."

:shootself

I don't know who is more culpable here: the brain-injured person who commissioned it, or the complete ****wit in the next door office who scheduled it for prime-time on a Friday night.

Other than that awful Ben Elton thing about a local authority Health and Safety dept (The Wright Way, I think?) or possibly that Jasper Carrott sit com, has there ever been anything worse than Citizen Khan?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just switched on the television to see what is on in the half hour before HIGNFY, to hear the following:

I don't know who is more culpable here: the brain-injured person who commissioned it, or the complete ****wit in the next door office who scheduled it for prime-time on a Friday night.

Other than that awful Ben Elton thing about a local authority Health and Safety dept (The Wright Way, I think?) or possibly that Jasper Carrott sit com, has there ever been anything worse than Citizen Khan?

I have no idea what Citizen Khan is, but Mrs Brown's Boys is worse.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Mrs Brown's Boys?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Mrs Brown.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Never watched it BUT will watch this one on catch up to see TMS presenters and Moheen Ali make guest appearances. Can't beat a fast forward button.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has anyone mentioned Mrs Brown's Boys yet?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What's that Irish thing,set in the studio,has an woman with glasses and funny old hair?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Maybe somebody may know....

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
To be really honest, NO, but I will see it out.
Still waiting to see Graham Le Saux drive a truck :whistle:

Just enjoy the location shooting in Newhaven, Hove Lagoon and the Palace Pier in the final episode.

I watched the whole series, and felt it was as much fun as crossing the Level at night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here