Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 18s v Chelsea

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Striker Martell Taylor-Crossdale scored his 11th goal in as many matches this season as Chelsea won 3-1 at Brighton in the Under-18 Premier League.

Richard Nartey and Callum Hudson-Odoi scored second-half goals for the visitors after Brighton had hit back following Taylor-Crossdale’s opener.

The 16-year-old Taylor-Crossdale had an early effort saved before finding the net with a thumping strike midway through the first half.

Danny Cashman headed Brighton level just before half-time but Chelsea responded strongly after the interval.

Josh Grant’s shot rattled the Albion post before the Blues regained the lead when Nartey headed home from George McEachran’s cross.

Hudson-Odoi, on as a substitute, sealed the win late on with an emphatic finish.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/chelsea/striker-scores-yet-chelsea-youngsters-see-off-brighton

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2016/11/under-18s-report--brighton-v-chelsea.html

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I could recommend a useful twitter account that will keep you informed of all you want to know about the academy sides......

[TWEET]794558027244310528[/TWEET]

Thanks for that.

I used to play football with Danny Cashman's dad at Horsham YMCA.

Danny scored our goal, and we lost 3-1

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Thanks for that.

I used to play football with Danny Cashman's dad at Horsham YMCA.

Danny scored our goal, and we lost 3-1

You're welcome. Danny Cashman scored a hatful of goals for Albion last season, already has 9 England appearances, and the goal today was scored on his full debut for the U-18s (he made a couple of substitute appearances last season). He is certainly one to keep an eye on (he is still only an U-16, so doesn't start a scholarship until next season).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here