Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastleigh v Swindon FA Cup Round 1 - ko 7.55pm

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Kicking off this years FA Cup proper. Live on BBC2.

Wonder if Yaser Kasim will be playing?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bradley Barry and Anton Rodgers are also former players. The legend that is Jonathan Obika was there too.

Was? What's happened to him?? I thought he'd made a permanent move there.

Also, bearing in mind all the "sideways move" stuff that Swindon fans gave us when Greer left them, it's satisfying, not to mention mildly amusing, to now view them as a kind of dumping ground for all our really substandard players like George Barker and Anton Rodgers :lol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
HT let the lad off FFS
Trying to interview the captain at half time and showing the dressing room - well call me old fashioned but........

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Was? What's happened to him?? I thought he'd made a permanent move there.

Also, bearing in mind all the "sideways move" stuff that Swindon fans gave us when Greer left them, it's satisfying, not to mention mildly amusing, to now view them as a kind of dumping ground for all our really substandard players like George Barker and Anton Rodgers :lol:

I thought he'd gone as haven't heard much about him, but can't find anything conclusive.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
HT let the lad off FFS
Trying to interview the captain at half time and showing the dressing room - well call me old fashioned but........

Couldn't agree more, it felt totally awkward. Especially given Trevor Sinclair's wooden questioning style.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good to see one team in red, one. in blue, in what look like proper football shirts, with the referee in black. All right and proper, as it should be,

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Good to see one team in red, one. in blue, in what look like proper football shirts, with the referee in black. All right and proper, as it should be,

And with Poppies on them too. Take that so-called FIFA !

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I'm finding the goalkeeper in pink a bit hard to spot, however. Surprised that was permitted, especially with the game on TV.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The ball is letting the side(s) down by having some pink on it. Peach maybe. A girly colour anyway.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just switched on, are there still replays in the FA Cup?

edit: apparently yes there is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here