Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watching the Bristol City game in Worthing

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Worthing Football Club in Woodside Road are open (even though Worthing are away) and showing the game.

Happy to give them a few quid over the bar.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The bar there is good too. Really nicely done refurbishment recently.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not a bad shout.

My weapon of choice is going to be the Waterfront in Shoreham. Then a quick SHIN across the footbridge afterwards, for a nice little nosh up in the Indian Cottage.

Scenes.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Not a bad shout.

My weapon of choice [drinking and viewing establishment] is going to be the Waterfront in Shoreham. Then a quick SHIN [proceed quite rapidly] across the footbridge afterwards, for a nice little nosh up [consumption of food] in the Indian Cottage.

Scenes[Remarkable events].

Easy, I love, just love, your choice of phrasing. I have google translated it in italics.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I really MISS the Worthing pre-season Saturday friendlies. Short walk from the station via a fit-for-purpose rail franchise. Short queues for beer. Ginger Prince Kerry Mayo standing amongst us mere mortals behind the goal. Fat blokes proudly strutting their stuff in maximum size new season tops.

BRILLIANT!!

_44279618_fastshowbrilliant270.jpg

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Worthing Football Club in Woodside Road are open (even though Worthing are away) and showing the game.

Good option - might well pursue that one. Only about 400 yards from Chez Sock.

Jul 7, 2003

Not a bad idea. Send the family down to the seafront for the lanterns and fireworks http://tideoflight.co.uk/ stroll down afterwards to meet them and pick up a bit of food from the street food market on the way.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Not a bad shout.

My weapon of choice is going to be the Waterfront in Shoreham. Then a quick SHIT across the footbridge afterwards, for a nice little nosh up in the Indian Cottage.

Scenes.

Corrected for you sir.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I fancied a mooch over to Whitehawk tomorrow and then watch our game in the clubhouse. After asking I was met with a response along the lines of "not sure, it also depends if there is a private function"
Pretty poor show really.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here