Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starting 11 for the game against Bristol City

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would have the same starting eleven accept I guess AK? Must be a big doubt CH and AK will know best ..if he's not ..Murphy in with Solly on the bench
A five nil win must make the managers job of picking a team for the next game a tad easier

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I agree, it will be unchanged apart from AK. Agree with Murphy on the right with Solly on the bench too.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I do wonder if Knocky would want to start this game, and if so whether CH would allow it anyway? That is all scenario and no more.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Knocky will score a hatrick and dedicate it to his papa !

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Assuming AK doesn't play - which I would have thought very likely - at least it would mean he will be available for Villa as he won't have reached the 5 card mark. We could have both him and Solly playing against them!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anybody know if AK has travelled with the team I fully understand if he hasnt but he may wish to play to dedicate to his 'daddy' his inspiration'

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
From us I'm expecting:

Fielding
Matthews Flint Magnusson Bryan
O'Neil Smith
Freeman Tomlin Patterson
Abraham

Freeman appears to be injured, according to your local press?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I would have the same starting eleven accept I guess AK? Must be a big doubt CH and AK will know best ..if he's not ..Murphy in with Solly on the bench
A five nil win must make the managers job of picking a team for the next game a tad easier

Easy selection indeed. I doubt AK will play. I agree with the changes too. I can't wait to see Solly back to his best, and although he's been playing in the U23's, he needs to be eased back into the first team.

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
What about the right back you signed from Yeovil, whose name alludes me at the moment, who has played well every time against us.

Luke Ayling.

Signed for leeds in the summer, was a weird player for us, probably best player on the ball in the club, could take it past a player as if he was a winger but couldn't defend for his life

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just hope solly can get fit and have a bit more luck as he's one hell of a player and being out for a year nearly must be terrible for a young lad.
Doubt AK will play but wouldn't be surprised if he did to be honest as these tough times you need to be doing what you enjoy doing:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Luke Ayling.

Signed for leeds in the summer, was a weird player for us, probably best player on the ball in the club, could take it past a player as if he was a winger but couldn't defend for his life

Freeman always really impressed me. In fact your front 4 is decent - even tubs on the wing :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here