Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub in London showing the game on Saturday?

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Anyone know of any boozers showing the game on Saturday? Would go to Kick in shoreditch but it'll have some third tier italian game on and then I will have to argue the toss to get them to put Brighton on and I just don't want the hassle... So anyway yeah.. Suggestions?

(Anyone who thinks they are smart and says Oh you can watch it in Bristol.. Do one... I have to be in London Saturday evening...)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whatever pub you go to, bear in mind our game is going to be going up against Chelsea v Everton which kicks off at the same time over on BT. You may have to battle some plastics if they can't show both games.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Anyone know of any boozers showing the game on Saturday? Would go to Kick in shoreditch but it'll have some third tier italian game on and then I will have to argue the toss to get them to put Brighton on and I just don't want the hassle... So anyway yeah.. Suggestions?

(Anyone who thinks they are smart and says Oh you can watch it in Bristol.. Do one... I have to be in London Saturday evening...)

Screenshot_2016-11-04-11-58-41.png

http://www.rileys.co.uk/live-sport?sports=Football

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Don't forget the couple of bars in the Broadway showing the game and you could have a drink in Lockhart's Dark Star new pub first and afterwards.
Is that ok I didn't mention the name of the bars .:facepalm:

TheOldGirl

Jul 24, 2013
Saltdean
the Old Red Lion Ec1 by angel tube have 2 sections for the footie. It works out really well. When we played newcastle, manchester utd were playing hull and they had loads in for that but we had the brighton game for just 4 of us with volume. theyll prob show the game saturday, try giving them a call. i might be there myself, my husband is in london and may or may not be able to make it but if were in london thats where we will watch it.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

True fans will be in Bristol!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Where abouts in London do you want/need to be?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
As above, Rileys definitely will. Been there with a mate watching Cheltenham v Grimsby while a New Zealand Rugby World Cup game was on, they'll show anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here