Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pizza Station, at Famer Station, opening on 7th Nov

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's a new pizza place opening in part of Falmer station on Monday, might be worth checking out how they cope with match day orders.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I bet he's been waiting ages for this pizza place to open so he can deliver these lines and you've killed it. To be honest though, whilst it will take some effort to ensure his pizza jokes are topped, there is still mushroom for improvement.

I wonder if they'll be expensive?, I need to make sure I've got enough dough on me.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Going back a few years I am sure at one away day [possibly Exeter] they had a dominoes pizza inside the ground

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Going back a few years I am sure at one away day [possibly Exeter] they had a dominoes pizza inside the ground
I think you're right.

Papillon won the national the day we played Exeter, I'm sure I celebrated the win (and mine!) with a slice of pizza.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will they do specialized pizzas or toppings?

Inigo Calzone
Bruno Di Mare
Murrayara

Ham and Pine-app-Paul Barber

Pepper-Tony Bloom

Neopoli-Tomer Hemed

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Will they do specialized pizzas or toppings?

Inigo Calzone
Bruno Di Mare
Murrayara

Trip to the Anthony Knock-Salad Cart

Shane Duff-Free Refills

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Also saw reference to "Falmer station food village" which must be the 2 stalls that appear at the bottom of the stairs over the station on match days.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Also saw reference to "Falmer station food village" which must be the 2 stalls that appear at the bottom of the stairs over the station on match days.

And good luck to them too. Anytime I've gone past, they seem to be doing a decent trade with reasonably priced belly-fillers. No names, no pack-drill, no stupidly-long queues. Reminds me very much of the grub served up in Withdean South Stand. In an ideal world, these guys - and very many like them - would be invited by the club to ply their trade around the perimeter of the stadium in exchange for a suitable licence. Just like any festival you ever went to. Until the club finally wise up, may the 'Falmer station food village' live long and prosper :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here