Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fenerbahçe 2nd minute goal!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
All three goals were of the highest quality. The game and teams, however, are nowhere near the level of the spectacle that City and Barcelona served up on Tuesday.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Decent effort but a bit lucky that it came off his shin.

Bale's strike the other night was probably the purest hit of a ball you'll see in a long time - probably since Ince's sadly under-appreciated wonder-goal against Swindon!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Think Charlton himself would have ben proud of that strike. Cracking goal - but interestingly it evoked no reaction at all from Rooney. Something going badly wrong at Man U?

Things are clearly going wrong at Man U, which is lovely, obviously. But it was a last minute goal, obviously no more than a consolation so barely worth acknowledging.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Things are clearly going wrong at Man U, which is lovely, obviously. But it was a last minute goal, obviously no more than a consolation so barely worth acknowledging.

I wish someone had told that to Jesse Lingaard when he tried to celebrate KLL's consolation goal against Derby in the playoffs.

That nearly pushed me over the edge.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wish someone had told that to Jesse Lingaard when he tried to celebrate KLL's consolation goal against Derby in the playoffs.

That nearly pushed me over the edge.

Lingard is a moron. Witness his shrieking selfie video on the Man U team bus when it was getting bricked at West Ham last season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here