Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sport, eh?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Apart from the obvious, one of the biggest disappointments after the 'Boro match last season is missing out on what "might" have happened had we gone up. I went to the beam back at The Amex and in the days leading up to it had been dreaming of everybody there having a massive massive piss-up, culminating in everybody heading to back into town for a humongous continuing piss up / party on the beach :lolol:

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I can imagine it now..... it's the Year 2064 and Harvey's making an Ad like that featuring us finally winning a Chamionship Play-off semi final.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's a great story, and it couldn't have been scripted better, given the Indians' similar (albeit shorter) drought. Chicago is a fantastic city, I bet the party was one to savour.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It's a great story, and it couldn't have been scripted better, given the Indians' similar (albeit shorter) drought. Chicago is a fantastic city, I bet the party was one to savour.

Thousands of Americans whooping and drinking piss, how delightful

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Chills went up and down my spine.

Now comes the pressure for the Cubs to have to win next year that they haven't experienced in 107 years.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thousands of Americans whooping and drinking piss, how delightful

Well frankly I couldn't care less what they're drinking: that's their choice. And it'd be no different to the scenario here if we were to get promoted. Thousands of people enjoying themselves. What's not to like?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
"Go cubs go,go cubs go, hey Chicago whatta ya say the cubs are gonna win today"
Love that song
Watched the whole 4 hours tonight without knowing the score
fantastic sporting drama,one of the best games of baseball I've watched

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Was that really filmed in America? Only I didn't see any black people getting shot ???

To be honest there weren't many black people in the TV ad and most of the violence in that city is black on black crime in the south and west parts of Chicago.

chicago-murder-scene.jpg
44652926.cached.jpg
650x366
men-loiter-on-the-street-in-the-washington-park-neighborhood-and-the-picture-id525519730

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here