Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City Away

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Tickets supposed to be on sale to ST holders from 9am, details up but buy option not available its 9.07 BARBER OUT

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still can't believe that someone has to manually press a button to put these on sale. Surely it can be set up to kick off by date and time?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
We were thumped there last season :(

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They're up now. Just got three. One of my child-free aways this season which always end in absolute sobriety just like QPR last season :whistle: :drink:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A quick question from a bit of a novice here. I've only ever bought away tickets with my ST priority

I'm going to go with 5 others. Only 3 of us have season tickets so we are just waiting until general sale to buy them all at the same time.

Can I buy 6 at once on general sale or is it purely 1 per person?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
A quick question from a bit of a novice here. I've only ever bought away tickets with my ST priority

I'm going to go with 5 others. Only 3 of us have season tickets so we are just waiting until general sale to buy them all at the same time.

You can buy 6 I believe as long as you have six fan numbers.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

You can buy 6 I believe as long as you have six fan numbers.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Online they need to be part of your friends and family. Over the phone I'm not sure. you definitely need the fan numbers (you can't buy tickets or add people to your F&F without them)

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Good luck to all who go to this fixture.

Went last season. Got soaked, frozen and queued for 1 carriage train. Lost 0-4. Had to get straight into the shower at hotel to thaw out after.

Never again.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Good luck to all who go to this fixture.

Went last season. Got soaked, frozen and queued for 1 carriage train. Lost 0-4. Had to get straight into the shower at hotel to thaw out after.

Never again.

1-4:facepalm:

my god that was proper rain! strangely we had a cracking day out post match and will be going again in December

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I stayed with friends the night before in Cogan just down the road last season. Got into city centre at 9 to have a breakfast and wash it down with a few pints before heading up to the ground to meet my regular away mates who were arriving by coach.

Got the train up to Ninian Park and walked to the ground and watched my mates coach arrive as I was walking down in the passing rain. I was absolutely soaked, right through to my underwear, got in the ground expecting to warm up but spent an hour freezing my tits off in a cold draughty concourse. I was standing second row from the back up the top and my feet were still getting wet with that God awful horizontal rain. Then watched us get shafted. Said a farewell to my mates and started the long walk to a different station to get back to Cogan. Drenched cold, pissed off and surrounded by Cardiff fans. The station I used only had what can be described as a shed as cover. I was freezing and never been so wet with rain. When I got back to where I was staying the dye had run out of my socks into my feet, and my legs were stained with dye from my jeans.

My Mrs was in Cardiff shopping and I had to get her to buy me some some clothes for going out to dinner that night as there was no way I could get my shoes, jeans and coat dry in time.

Great day that was.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I stayed with friends the night before in Cogan just down the road last season. Got into city centre at 9 to have a breakfast and wash it down with a few pints before heading up to the ground to meet my regular away mates who were arriving by coach.

Got the train up to Ninian Park and walked to the ground and watched my mates coach arrive as I was walking down in the passing rain. I was absolutely soaked, right through to my underwear, got in the ground expecting to warm up but spent an hour freezing my tits off in a cold draughty concourse. I was standing second row from the back up the top and my feet were still getting wet with that God awful horizontal rain. Then watched us get shafted. Said a farewell to my mates and started the long walk to a different station to get back to Cogan. Drenched cold, pissed off and surrounded by Cardiff fans. The station I used only had what can be described as a shed as cover. I was freezing and never been so wet with rain. When I got back to where I was staying the dye had run out of my socks into my feet, and my legs were stained with dye from my jeans.

My Mrs was in Cardiff shopping and I had to get her to buy me some some clothes for going out to dinner that night as there was no way I could get my shoes, jeans and coat dry in time.

Great day that was.

Sounds horrendous :down: It was bad enough watching the match in a pub in Lewes, at least we were dry though.

How were the clothes your Mrs bought you? Not sure I would trust mine to buy me stuff ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here