Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking for Bristol City

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
Not many options it seems near the ground,car parks are full near the stadium.

The club suggested the park and ride off the M5.
I have not been to Ashton Gate for a few years and can't remember where i parked last time.
Any tips?

grunty

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
If you want any tips PM me, there are a couple of places near the ground that are free and walking distance from the away end

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Last time i was there i parked 5 minutes away. Off Ashton Vale Rd , BS3 2HR. Just the other side of the main road next to the ground.

Stewarded private parking . Between £5 and £10 as i remember

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Loads of on-street parking, mainly to the immediate South and East of the stadium as it's all residential. Aim to park a little bit of a walk away so you don't get snarled up getting away after.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There's always the JustPark app if u don't mind paying ..I've paid £6 to cover all day as I'm hoping to have a mooch around part of the dock area in the afternoon

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
Last time i was there i parked 5 minutes away. Off Ashton Vale Rd , BS3 2HR. Just the other side of the main road next to the ground.

Stewarded private parking . Between £5 and £10 as i remember

You can park there still but if you avoid the signs for paid parking its all free

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have not had a problem parking round there in the past. Seem to remember a bowling alley and leisure complex not far from the ground, loads of parking there. Plus also on street parking all around the place. Should be fine and dandy.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Have not had a problem parking round there in the past. Seem to remember a bowling alley and leisure complex not far from the ground, loads of parking there. Plus also on street parking all around the place. Should be fine and dandy.
Lol... that must have been a good few years ago.... it's been a block of flats for at least ten years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
If early arrivals ( morning).. trawl along Cumberland Road.... Coronation Road.... or roads near Parson St station... you should find something.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Safer than Bristol Rovers for parking and slightly nearer Temple Meads train station. Good to see both clubs doing well now after some difficult times. The size of that decent city needs a Premier League football club - just not at the expense of us!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Loads of on-street parking, mainly to the immediate South and East of the stadium as it's all residential. Aim to park a little bit of a walk away so you don't get snarled up getting away after.

Since you were here, Bedminster has become a permit parking zone but fortunately PPZ not effective at weekends. Coronation Road has had a lot of spaces taken away in last few months so get there early if you want to park. Probably less problem of getting snarled up post match for evening KO. If coming for day, I would suggest parking near centre and walking along the docks via SS Great Britain (or even get ferry). It is a very pleasant walk and 3 good pubs on way. Take about 45 minutes' walking

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Safer than Bristol Rovers for parking and slightly nearer Temple Meads train station. Good to see both clubs doing well now after some difficult times. The size of that decent city needs a Premier League football club - just not at the expense of us!
Why safer?... Rovers ground is Horfield more or less... one of the nicer parts of central Bristol... outside of Clifton maybe...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Since you were here, Bedminster has become a permit parking zone but fortunately PPZ not effective at weekends. Coronation Road has had a lot of spaces taken away in last few months so get there early if you want to park. Probably less problem of getting snarled up post match for evening KO. If coming for day, I would suggest parking near centre and walking along the docks via SS Great Britain (or even get ferry). It is a very pleasant walk and 3 good pubs on way. Take about 45 minutes' walking

Ive got a driveway booked all day 20 mins from SS GB..and that 45 min walk to the ground and 20 mins back to car after ..bit of sunshine in the afternoon would be nice ..not bothered about that cold northerly they are forecasting

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here