Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge to go into jungle.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Will he talk anything Brighton???

Will he spill the beans............how he got Zaha in his pocket !

Might be worth a watch if he is going in.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bridge was fantastic to watch, he is probably my all time favourite Albion Left back, he made it look so simple he oozed class.

I wonder if that will come across in the jungle???:lizard:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That Bridge signing was such an incredible coup at the time. Considering he's been kicking his heels for months and months on his £100k a week at Man City, I seriously wondered what kind of performances we'd get from him on loan down here in the 2nd division. I needn't have worried, he was absolutely IMMENSE.

I always tune in to IACGMOOH anyway, but this'll give me extra interest this year for sure.

D

Deleted member 2719

Purely out of curiosity, does anyone have his wife Frankies phone number or house address?

If so, PM me. Like I said, purely curiosity.

She won't be interested in you, as you are clearly a perv.:hilton:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It wouldn't be November without I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.

This year's provisional line-up looks half decent with some good people. I'll be watching for Danny Baker. I love that bloke. Hopefully he'll pass the health checks to go in after beating cancer thankfully. Tempted to put some money on him. Also hope there's some pretty girls in there with nice, big natural tits. :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Purely out of curiosity, does anyone have his wife Frankies phone number or house address?

If so, PM me. Like I said, purely curiosity.

She posts on here sometimes just ask her , i'm sure she will let you have it , so to speak

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That Bridge signing was such an incredible coup at the time. Considering he's been kicking his heels for months and months on his £100k a week at Man City, I seriously wondered what kind of performances we'd get from him on loan down here in the 2nd division. I needn't have worried, he was absolutely IMMENSE.

I always tune in to IACGMOOH anyway, but this'll give me extra interest this year for sure.
Agreed

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here