Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa a Friday night sell out ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just 600 ish seats available with over 2 weeks to go to the game , S1F looks like just half of the section for home fans at the moment though that may change depending on the segregation .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
530 left plus just seen the posh seats are up for sale again in the east of which there are 76

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Disagree. Friday night football is quite possibly the best time for a home game.

BOLLOCKS is it. Its a complete nause. Macks me right off when we lose a Saturday 3pm to a Friday/Monday night.

The only acceptable switch is to Saturday 5.30, I rather like those. Anything else is a ballache.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I like Friday night games. Only because I finish at 13.30 on a Friday so I have plenty of time to kick back, shower etc and relax with a few ciders before heading for the train pretty tanked up at 17.30.

It's on Saturday mid morning after when I don't like them and have to do something at home instead of going to the game. Although saying that I do like watching soccer Saturday if we've won the night before and can keep a keen interest on how everyone else is doing without worrying about us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here