Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamburg watching Thee Albion...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Off to Hamburg on Friday for the weekend for a gig, does anyone know if there is a bar that will show the match on Saturday preferably in the St Pauli area ?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I cannot help you with a sports bar, but I can help you with some advice. Don't bother with the St Pauli area, just go a little further to Altona, way nicer and much cooler. Oh, and unless you are on a stag or super in to strippers avoid the Rieperbahn, it really is just a bit shit now.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
spend Friday evening asking in all the bars if it will be on. They should send you in the right direction. You may even get a choice.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Plenty of channels, should be fine finding one somewhere. :thumbsup:
Capture.JPG

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I cannot help you with a sports bar, but I can help you with some advice. Don't bother with the St Pauli area, just go a little further to Altona, way nicer and much cooler. Oh, and unless you are on a stag or super in to strippers avoid the Rieperbahn, it really is just a bit shit now.

Been a few times, going with some old mates & meeting up with German Psychobillies we made friends with 25 years ago who hold an annual gig/get together The King Rockers from Hamburg. Great night to be honest and good few alternative bars.

I must agree the Reeperbahn is during the day full of eyes watching you and just filthy, at night I only wondered too the 20 flight rock pub off the main drag and I thought it was like a transvision vamp version of Blackpool.

The gig is at Knust top end of St Pauli.

[yt]-IPGCiQ-2TI[/yt]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn't happen in Germany

smelly

May 23, 2004
I was in Hamburg for Newcastle away and had trouble finding somewhere but eventually found the Shamrock Irish Pub in St Pauli.
Not a huge place or particularly "Irish" but had the championship on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here