Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Empty Seats

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very suprised how many empty seats against Norwich. Fully understand not been able to go but cannot undrstand not passing ticket on. I go with 4 others and if we cant go tickets are always sold or given to someone. I have 3/4 people that cant go all the time are pleased to buy when i cant go. If not i give to someone that cant afford it. Not one of our seats has ever been empty

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I noticed many empty seats also

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Very suprised how many empty seats against Norwich. Fully understand not been able to go but cannot undrstand not passing ticket on. I go with 4 others and if we cant go tickets are always sold or given to someone. I have 3/4 people that cant go all the time are pleased to buy when i cant go. If not i give to someone that cant afford it. Not one of our seats has ever been empty
Not all people are local which makes it harder to shift tickets and also ensure they are returned afterwards.

Lots of sickness going around and lots of families that miss games. Also half term so people have been away.

Throw in all the 'odd' seats that didn't sell (ignore that guff about a sellout) and there's your answer. No biggie, the crowd numbers were staggering on Saturday for an Albion game in October. Just shows the appetite for being at the top end of this division and the football on display.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Seats sold figures stated was just over a thousand less than capacity, how many of those make up keeping the fans apart I'm not sure.

From my seat in the WSU I didn't notice large areas of empty seats just one's and two's dotted about, other than a slightly larger are of empty seats in the Norwich end.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Loads of empty seats with 10 minutes to go. Can't believe after a performance like that you'd not stay to clap the team off, head into the north, have another pint and carry on enjoying what was an amazing day to be an Albion fan.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My son works and sometimes cannot go. I have no-one local to pass the ticket on to and the restriction on the number of upgrades means that sometimes it's empty.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I had guys looking for tickets Saturday I would rather give my ticket away than leave an empty seat I see different guys in seats every home game I bet lots of fans are sharing tickets.i think the club should run a ticket exchange as it may actual lead to more season tickets sales if it was marketed correctly.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I noticed quite a few in the Norwich end after those fourth and fifth goals went in :)

Very true

DSC00124.JPG

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My son works and sometimes cannot go. I have no-one local to pass the ticket on to and the restriction on the number of upgrades means that sometimes it's empty.

Why not pass it onto somebody on here? I have done in the past without problems

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

not this old chestnut again !!! Not all sth's live in or near Brighton, for various reasons we live elsewhere (therefore not plastics !) and cannot always make the trip. Openly admit to being an armchair supporter for televised games, saving me a 220 mile round trip......and as previously stated, very difficult to loan ticket out and get it returned.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The 5 seats adjacent to me are season ticket holders but they turn up for maybe 1 in 5 games. Seems such a waste to not pass them on to others. Next time I see them I'm going to ask about using them when they're not there.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1901 members can easily transfer their tickets online.perhaps the club should consider making this facility available to all season ticket holders

Indeed. However, I opened this thread to comment on how, looking down from my front row WSU seat, I was amazed at how many 1901 middle tier seats were empty on Saturday.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I had guys looking for tickets Saturday I would rather give my ticket away than leave an empty seat I see different guys in seats every home game I bet lots of fans are sharing tickets.i think the club should run a ticket exchange as it may actual lead to more season tickets sales if it was marketed correctly.

I can't make every game obviously, I asked the club about this as I didn't want to see my seat empty when I can't make it. Not interested in making money off it, just free to anyone who my step dad wants to take. The club were very helpful (as I can't physically hand over my season ticket as I use it for travel)

We can offer print at home tickets, but we charge £1.50 to issue the ticket. Alternatively we can also print off a paper ticket for collection, this is charged at £5. If you would like to do this for any games, please call the number below.

Email: supporter.services@bhafc.co.uk
Supporter Services: 0344 324 6282 (no sales)
Albion Booking Line: 0844 327 1901 (calls cost 7ppm plus your network charge)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I wonder how many of the 4000 big game fans will turn up on 11th Feb (Burton) or a Tuesday 14th Feb (Ipswich)?
And then there's the 'I've been a fan since 1963 when Man U, Liverpool et al start arriving but the ground is full and they cant get a ticket to see their favorite team playing away at the Amex.

I wonder how many of the 4000 big game fans will turn up on 11th Feb (Burton) or a Tuesday 14th Feb (Ipswich)?
And then there's the 'I've been a fan since 1963 when Man U, Liverpool et al start arriving but the ground is full and they cant get a ticket to see their favorite team playing away at the Amex.

Missed Norwich game but Burton looks a possibility:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here