Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long before Rosenior is back

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Just wondering how long Rosenior is out for because I think Bruno is the only player we don't really have cover for at the moment.

As good as our skipper is there have been a couple of anxious moments recently which got me thinking that if he was fit Rosenior might even be brought in anyway?

Just a thought

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that in an interview he said he was looking at December. Also I am sure I read that the club are looking at another U23 game for Solly so when is that due?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Jul 7, 2003
Just wondering how long Rosenior is out for because I think Bruno is the only player we don't really have cover for at the moment.

Rob Hunt is now a first team member and has been given a new contract so you would assume that the management team think he is good enough as back up for Bruno.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Noticed he's out of the protective boot etc in a recent photo which is good...

Anyone know if Kayal is yet?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Rob Hunt is now a first team member and has been given a new contract so you would assume that the management team think he is good enough as back up for Bruno.
He wasn't on the bench yesterday was he? Has he got a knock, or is Chris favouring two centre backs instead?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
He wasn't on the bench yesterday was he? Has he got a knock, or is Chris favouring two centre backs instead?

Neither Pocognoli or Hunt were on the bench, which surprised me. Goldson would have been the full back option presumably.

As for Rosenior, I thought there was something a couple of weeks ago about him returning to training soon and being back in late November, which was the minimum three month period predicted.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If only Brighton had an official site, with such interesting items as fixture lists.
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/fixtures-results/under23s/

I saw we are due to be at home to Norwich tomorrow but not sure of he was scheduled for that game or if another one or a closed door friendly has been arranged to push him on as he is the obvious replacement when AK gets his 5th booking if it is a home game that he misses. If its an away game I think CH will think differently

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I saw we are due to be at home to Norwich tomorrow but not sure of he was scheduled for that game or if another one or a closed door friendly has been arranged to push him on as he is the obvious replacement when AK gets his 5th booking if it is a home game that he misses. If its an away game I think CH will think differently

He played last weekend and Hughton was talking about him potentially being available for the game yesterday. He may well play tomorrow but could presumably also be on the bench at Bristol City.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

As good as our skipper is there have been a couple of anxious moments recently which got me thinking that if he was fit Rosenior might even be brought in anyway?

Just a thought

Bruno has hardly put a foot wrong since 'that' back pass. He had another excellent game yesterday. Very unlikely to be replaced. Having said that I agree that Liam as cover makes us immeasurably stronger.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bruno has hardly put a foot wrong since 'that' back pass. He had another excellent game yesterday. Very unlikely to be replaced. Having said that I agree that Liam as cover makes us immeasurably stronger.

Perhaps they are hoping that AK can avoid a 5th yellow until either him or Solly are fit and able to take his place. SM at home LR away.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I thought that in an interview he said he was looking at December. Also I am sure I read that the club are looking at another U23 game for Solly so when is that due?
Checkatrade trophy vs Leyton Orient on US election night.

I reckon we'll see Goldson, Hunemeier, Towell, March, Pocognoli + the kids.
LuaLua maybe as well.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Would love to see him back and hire these guys to play this and instead of tequila , it's ROSENIOR!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here