Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When did you start to believe

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
At what point did you start to believe we would win today.
For me, it was on about the half hour mark, I said to my so"we'll win this, we are much better than them.

I didn't think it would be 5-0 tho

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
3-0

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
First half, two teams underperforming, separated by a good piece of opportunism. Second half ..... :wozza:

To answer the question, when we went 2-0 up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Dunk's header for 3-0 sealed it. Til then I felt Norwich might nick a goal and then we might go into our shell.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The third goal was the defining moment. If they've have got it they'd have been right back in it but we scored and thier heads dropped a bit, they knew then they were going to go home with nothing.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
At what point did you start to believe we would win today.
For me, it was on about the half hour mark, I said to my so"we'll win this, we are much better than them.

I didn't think it would be 5-0 tho

I know this sound rather pompous, but I had this strange feeling already at half time, that we would end up winning, though did not imagine that it would be 5-0. Norwich had a lot of possession in the first half, though never really troubled DS in goal, plus the fact that they had this useless blond chap who was quite small and ineffective. Usually in football, it is hard to keep up a certain momentum for the whole match, and I expected us to drive forward rather more, which is what happened. Knocky seems to thrive when attacking the North Stand end, so the three points did not come as a total surprise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here