Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El-Abd

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I love his team mates celebration that they can't believe he scored that . What was he doin up there anyway ? Have I missed something ? Has he turned into a striker in his latter years

el punal

Adam would have loved that game yesterday. I don't know if we have bullied a team like we did yesterday, since he left.

Oh come on! The first season at the Amex (and maybe the second) we were so lightweight that WE were the team that got bullied. Where Adam was noticeable was that he was the enforcer in the side, and really no one else. Nowadays, under Hughton, the whole team are strong, bloody minded, and will never give an inch. Proof of the pudding - fifteen games played, ten clean sheets.

Anyway, good luck Adam you're still an Albion hero.

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Oh come on! The first season at the Amex (and maybe the second) we were so lightweight that WE were the team that got bullied. Where Adam was noticeable was that he was the enforcer in the side, and really no one else. Nowadays, under Hughton, the whole team are strong, bloody minded, and will never give an inch. Proof of the pudding - fifteen games played, ten clean sheets.

Anyway, good luck Adam you're still an Albion hero.

Although we are a physically strong side, we tend to rely on our football these days. Yesterday at least half of the opposition, really didn't fancy it.

I imagine the AITC collection numbers were pretty good yesterday, given that the other Withdean enforcer, Danny Cullip was out with the bucket shakers. He still looks young enough and in the sort of shape that he could still be playing, wasn't it knee trouble that did for him in the end?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What's he doing in Shrewsbury? Nice town centre but out in the sticks somewhat.

Would have been interesting to see John Akinde (the country's top league goalscorer) against Adam El-Abd but big John's suspended in the FA Cup next Saturday. The size and sight of both of them close up is frightening!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What's he doing in Shrewsbury? Nice town centre but out in the sticks somewhat.

Would have been interesting to see John Akinde (the country's top league goalscorer) against Adam El-Abd but big John's suspended in the FA Cup next Saturday. The size and sight of both of them close up is frightening!

He has obviously moved up there as he was hiring a van at Europe Car in HH a couple of weeks ago.

BristolCity fan

Oct 30, 2016
I felt sorry for him here, he was put into a back 3 which obviously didn't suit him and he was pretty terrible when he played. I reckon he was a much better player than we saw and its good to see him doing well at Shrewsbury

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Nice kit, stripes on the back too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here