Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possibly the best day

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've seen and taken some results in my life, ok it doesn't match Hereford, but really today is THE best ever result.

THAT is all.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've seen and taken some results in my life, ok it doesn't match Hereford, but really today is THE best ever result.

THAT is all.
It would have been if it was match 46 of the season and we'd needed a win by four clear goals to pinch 2nd. place from Norwich!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The most pleasing thing was the 10 goal advantage in goal difference against Norwich given how we missed out last season

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That was against a shite Blackpool side. No comparison.

Of course.....but as a scoreline....your right,this is defining the season,win on bonfire night and that's a few teams we are beating in the top six this season....great day.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm sitting here, I just got home when I did the thread, and I can't believe how fantastic we were.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've still got that lovely glow that such a wonderful performance gives you. Admittedly the lovely bottle of Cab Sav has contributed to said glow.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've still got that lovely glow that such a wonderful performance gives you. Admittedly the lovely bottle of Cab Sav has contributed to said glow.

Totally drinking your Vino...cheers dude

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
It was an amazing performance and victory. i have seen two 4-0 before, Leeds last season, and Newcastle when Wade scored all four. Never seen 5 scored before. Fantastic to see

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair, Norwich were shite too :)

No they weren't

612659.png

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I've still got a smile on my face this morning. That was one of the great days yesterday..............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here