Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football on 5 - Football League Show

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
And some decent air time for a change

A 5-0 thrashing of one of the two teams they were all excited about owning this division, they didn't have much choice, did they!

Mind you, it made the programme a whole lot better than usual. Have they ditched the female presenter? More like MOTD now than ever since the programme first started - they're learning, perhaps - slowly, but still learning............

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And some decent air time for a change

11 minutes!

Notice, however, how the miserable jock Iwelumo sat with a face like a smacked arse? :shrug:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
K

Chris Iwelumo only praised GM not the Albion. He never has anything positive to say.

I will always thank him for winning the penalty at Cardiff,what he did going to Germany or wherever the following season is down to him..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
George Riley asked Michael Gray to summarise Brighton's performance, and then turned to Iwelumo and asked him specifically[//B] to comment on Murray's hat trick, which he did. Nothing to see for Iwelumo haters here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
George Riley asked Michael Gray to summarise Brighton's performance, and then turned to Iwelumo and asked him specifically[//B] to comment on Murray's hat trick, which he did. Nothing to see for Iwelumo haters here.

I'm seriously not a hater, and wnjoyed his efforts in the stripes. It is merely that twice recently I have seen him comment about games in which we were in as if he'd never been to the place; he sounded begrudging. Its not a big fat deal, but you never see this with the likes of Virgo.

I remember Wrexham away, when Chris had a hairstyle in the manner of some Americal soul singer. We gave it a bit of 'there's only one Lionel Richie' or somesuch, and his reaction was 110% sour puss.

Anyway, after that shocking miss while playing for his national side, I would wish to add to his discomfiture :lolol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm seriously not a hater, and wnjoyed his efforts in the stripes. It is merely that twice recently I have seen him comment about games in which we were in as if he'd never been to the place; he sounded begrudging. Its not a big fat deal, but you never see this with the likes of Virgo.

I remember Wrexham away, when Chris had a hairstyle in the manner of some Americal soul singer. We gave it a bit of 'there's only one Lionel Richie' or somesuch, and his reaction was 110% sour puss.

Anyway, after that shocking miss while playing for his national side, I would wish to add to his discomfiture :lolol:

I think to be fair to him yesterday, Michael Gray was commenting on the whole team while, as a striker, Iwelumo focused on Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here