Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray's first goal

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Anyone notice that he almost missed? It looks like he places it in easy enough. When you see it from behind the goal it actually hits the near post before crossing the line.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
He very nearly cocked it right up. Lucky it went in. Thankfully today was our day.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
It's strange because from E1C it looked like he was going to miss but the replay showed different.

The same with our goal v Wolves. It seemed to take an age to go in via the bar. But watching it back, it happened much quicker

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone notice that he almost missed? It looks like he places it in easy enough. When you see it from behind the goal it actually hits the near post before crossing the line.

Alan Duffy, for the old timers :lolol:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I don't think it was meant as a critisim. More of an observation that watching from different angles / positions in the ground, it can look different real time to how it in fact shows on the replay

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
In times gone by that would have hit the post and a Norwich player would have recovered it, then we'd go on to lose 1-0.

It did look like he'd fluffed it from the East Upper, other angles show it was always going in.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

OK, we'll settle for winning 4.75-0 then, on the grounds that it was only just a goal!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No foul, shoulder to shoulder. It looked a very weird finish from the WSU since the way he hit it meant there was no way it should have hit the far corner of the net. Only realised it was in off when I saw the highlights. They all count though and GM was well worth a hat trick today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
And C5 actually put us on first and praised our play..... WTF is going on with the media,, we are the under dogs whom cant keep up

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We won 5-0 no need for being negative tonight. I'm sure there will be stages during the season when you can have your fill

Diablo

Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Anyone notice we almost scored another six goals....Surely in off the post is best place to score!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here