Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will there be a hatrick of sackings

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Of managers for our losing opponents today?

Have to say Norwich looked all over the shop with no shape. Given the players they have surely their manager is under threat? He doesn't even talk a very good game given what he said about today's game.

Probably best for us that he stays a bit longer :smile:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This season seems to be going for us for a change. Normally we play teams when they've a new man in charge not when the gallows are being erected:D

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We were discussing this on the way home. Wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I was expecting a very much improved performance from Norwich today,from goalkeeper to the rest of the team they made us look good

Well to be fair to us...we were. It's sometimes difficult to judge good games and bad games and who was what. I've often thought a team looked s*ite, but perhaps they weren't allowed to do better than that...because the opposition were class.
Did Norwich play that badly or were they restricted from playing like promotion prospects, because we were so good today.
Well whatever, more of the same please.:smile:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well to be fair to us...we were. It's sometimes difficult to judge good games and bad games and who was what. I've often thought a team looked s*ite, but perhaps they weren't allowed to do better than that...because the opposition were class.
Did Norwich play that badly or were they restricted from playing like promotion prospects, because we were so good today.
Well whatever, more of the same please.:smile:

I think we stopped them playing

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I was expecting a very much improved performance from Norwich today,from goalkeeper to the rest of the team they made us look good

We were better than them all over the pitch , and by the way we are a very good team and with a little bit of luck should really be in the PL

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Last Tuesday's match drained them. I don't think it would have been so comprehensive today and had they have won that penalty shoot-out, there wouldn't even be a witch hunt to get Alex Neil sacked on their forum. Such fine margins in football at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here