Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Vs Liverpool

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Zaha has dived twice without being booked. Cheating ****.

Wilfried Zaha asks another question of ref Andre Marriner. Again he gets a negative response. The Palace winger tries to take on Emre Can, is levered off the ball and reckons it is a foul.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We won, they lost, long may it continue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
11 points from 10 games, and yet still 9 points & + 11 clear of bottom place.

I fookin hate the Premier League.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Give them a bit of credit for once. Scoring 2 goals against a free scoring Liverpool side when the quality and play of their team is so incredibly poor and pathetic is actually quite promising for them in a way.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lost count of the number of times 'Zaha fell over' was said in the post-match analysis [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thank you for the support on a bad day for us and a good day for you.You truly are the best supporters,ever:p

I bet every Murray goal reeeeally hurts...! It did for us. Should never have let him go - we're having the last laugh :thumbsup: :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:bhasign::ffsparr:PS - Where have Doogle and his palace trolls gone? Have they all been banned or are they still waiting months for us to lose so they can reappear?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:bhasign::ffsparr:PS - Where have Doogle and his palace trolls gone? Have they all been banned or are they still waiting months for us to lose so they can reappear?

Silly infractions and bans for nothing, but I'm still here.
Congratulations on starting the thread at 4-2, maybe if it went 3-3, it wouldn't have happened.
Well done on a good result today, I'm not that bitter to say well done when it's warranted, maybe it's your year ?
Have no fear, if you do make it, we'll be waiting for you:thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Silly infractions and bans for nothing, but I'm still here.
Congratulations on starting the thread at 4-2, maybe if it went 3-3, it wouldn't have happened.
Well done on a good result today, I'm not that bitter to say well done when it's warranted, maybe it's your year ?
Have no fear, if you do make it, we'll be waiting for you:thumbsup:
.....if you stay up.....:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here