Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Sidwell...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Thought he was outstanding today, since Kayal's injury he has got better and better.

Some crunching tackles and covered so much of the pitch. Looks good alongside Stephens.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
On the commentary they were saying that he was class today and that maybe he lost his best years of football whilst at Chelsea and not having game time. Now we are getting his best form! Happy days! :albion2:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
He was brilliant again today, as were Bong and Duffy in particular.

Exactly this ^

I'll be honest, at the end of last season I didn't think he'd be offered another year. I'm now very pleased he was.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Will give him credit, I thought he may struggle for mobility this season - when he came on in place of Stephens or Kayal last season, he looked a bit off the pace at time. Bloody hell, he has been class this season and looks to have really picked up the pace too. Very impressive today especially.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Will give him credit, I thought he may struggle for mobility this season - when he came on in place of Stephens or Kayal last season, he looked a bit off the pace at time. Bloody hell, he has been class this season and looks to have really picked up the pace too. Very impressive today especially.

I couldn't agree more.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
No reflection on the sainted Bruno. But the last game or three Steve's looked like our captain. Can't see him losing his place any time soon

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We might as well get this over and done with and have 11 individual:-

'I thought he was excellent today, threads'

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Knockaert wasn't at his best.......
Yes he was.

I was thinking about that with about 10 minutes to go.
AK has backed himself into a corner, if he doesn't get himself a standing ovation he must have been shitehouse.

Some of the stuff he was doing, in the second half, in front of us, was fantastic and yet I'm sitting there thinking:-

'it's a shame Knockaert wasn't at his best'.

Poor AK, if only pilchard had been put on his arse, he'd have been sensational.

We is greedy

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
He's getting game time, rather than ten minutes here and there. That's the reason for the improved performances in my opinion. Perfect, experienced head for todays game. Has been terrific of late.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Totally agreed. Always said he just needed game time and if he got it he would show his worth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here