Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Reading didn't have him last season, they had him the season before.

Your right sorry fella, ifs & buts I'm not bitter.

I still would have taken Murray over Bobby "if" I could have the choice for my previous reasons last season.

So glad he is finally back and showing his class. :D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Loved the way Knockaert stood aside as he saw goal bound Glenn about to smack home his third.
Well he was a mile offside. I don't know why he went anywhere near the ball to be honest.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am being proved wrong with Murray,for me i did not go head over heels for him to come back,when we signed him from Rochdale he was potential,his record for us before his return was fairly decent and although he is not my type of striker,he knows where the net is..

I don;t always think it works with players returning,but i suppose Murray returning this season is like returning to a completely different set up now and boy he seems to be thriving,galvanized by his Premiership experience i think he could go on to hit 20 plus this season if he stays fit..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can't warm to the bloke :thumbsup:

He's alright,had a chat with me and the old man in the car park at Withdean after the Orient 5-0 new years day,Steve Davis springs to mind.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
That guy who was in the away stand at Burton who hates Murray with a passion must be having an absolute mare today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Never wanted to leave.
Loves living in Brighton.
Incredibly hard working off the pitch when it comes to fitness etc.
Genuine nice bloke.

So glad he's back, and the Murray Wonderland song....... BRILLIANT!!!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That guy who was in the away stand at Burton who hates Murray with a passion must be having an absolute mare today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was stood near to him at Burton, he really was unbelievable. He's probably celebrating a 2-0 win today.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think we would be in The Premiership now had Glenn stayed.

Tremendous today and could be the man to get us the goals we need to get promoted.
Might well have made the difference if we'd got him on loan in January, but so what? We didn't.

Water Under The Bridge Award 2016.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Glenn is absolute quality and class. When he scored against us he never celebrated, well, not to my memory anyhow. So glad he is back with us. Never should've left but that's water under the bridge now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Murray was absolute class today, IMO the best performance by an albion player at the Amex. Obviously scored three but was constantly working hard and playing well.

And yes Bong was also outstanding today.

Even without the goals, I would have had Murray downs as MOM. Running around like a youngster.

Strange why Skalak crossed to Murray with three defenders around him instead of to Baldock getting clear of his markers.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
And so original.
Yeah, needs a drum banging incessantly and a hundred youths led by a spurs fan, to really create an atmosphere.

Btw, whenever I watch your lot on TV, it seems strange that the 'famous' selhurst atmosphere is so quiet. I thought it was supposed to be a cauldron of noise? Perhaps it's famous for the drum as that's all that could be heard yesterday, even when you were drawing with Liverpool. I suppose that's what happens when you hardly ever actually win a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here