Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McGovern, worst performance ever at the Amex

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd say Dan Harding has to be up there after being subbed before half-time, on a yellow and virtually in tears, after Will Buckley turned him inside out for about the 59th time.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'd say Dan Harding has to be up there after being subbed before half-time, on a yellow and virtually in tears, after Will Buckley turned him inside out for about the 59th time.

It's a toss up between those two. I'd still take Harding just because of his history. It was fantastic watching that

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Next sure, do you think Duffy is still 5th choice?
He's never been 5th choice but when he signed he'd have been mine.

Perfectly happy with him, obviously, and a bit sad of you to post that. He kicks it and heads it, great in our team. [emoji106]

Harding is a great shout, what a classic [emoji38]ol: But McGovern doesn't deserve to be at this level.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
He's never been 5th choice but when he signed he'd have been mine.

Perfectly happy with him, obviously, and a bit sad of you to post that. He kicks it and heads it, great in our team. [emoji106]

Harding is a great shout, what a classic [emoji38]ol: But McGovern doesn't deserve to be at this level.

Bit sad? You were adamant he was 5th choice the last time I came on NSC.

"Despite not being better than the alternatives? I stand by what I said before, when all are fit - I would consider Duffy 5th choice behind Dunk, Goldson, Hünemeier and Bruno at centre back"

sorry, I'll drop it. It's just that its one of the most remarkable things I've ever seen on NSC so every game when I see him dominating and absorbing every £1 of that £4m I think back to your judgement. But thats NSC.

You asked for arguements ..... ;)

And yes the goalie was shit.

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The crazy thing is they pick him over John ruddy who is a very solid keeper.

Never sign players off the back of a good euros or world cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here