Brighton v Norwich

Sky Bet Championship

Venue: The American Express Community Stadium
Date: Saturday 29th October 2016
Kick-off: 15:00 BST
Referee: Andy Madley
Assistants: Daniel Leach, Robert Hyde
Fourth official: Keith Stroud

Brighton centre-back Lewis Dunk is available after suspension, while winger Solly March could make his return from a long-term knee injury.

Defender Liam Rosenior and midfielder Beram Kayal (both ankle) are out, but winger Kazenga LuaLua is back in training after a knee problem.

Norwich full-back Ivo Pinto is a doubt with a groin injury that kept him out of the defeat by Preston.

Steven Whitaker, Youssouf Mulumbu and Matt Jarvis remain sidelined.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]Brighton are winless in five home league games against the Canaries, losing each of the last four (D1).
    [*=left]Norwich have won 10 of their last 13 games in all competitions against the Seagulls (D2 L1).
    [*=left]Albion are unbeaten in their last eight Championship games (W6 D2), the longest current run in the division.
    [*=left]The Canaries have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 11 league games, their longest such run in the Championship since November 2008 (a run of 12).
    [*=left]Brighton have kept more clean sheets than any other side in the top four tiers of English football this season (9).
    [*=left]Norwich have scored more goals than any other side in the first half of Championship games this season (14).

The Big Match Preview: Spotlight on Norwich City

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
[tweet]792289932777619456[/tweet]

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nice thread..

I would be happy for us to win by a single goal..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The ref has had us once this season at home to Forest which was a win for us but a total of 8 yellow cards. In 14 games he has given 43 yellow cards but no red.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Fourth Official is Keith Stroud, he was the main man a few games ago V Wolves. Would he take this as a demotion? Five yellows then, thought he had a fair game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The ref has had us once this season at home to Forest which was a win for us but a total of 8 yellow cards. In 14 games he has given 43 yellow cards but no red.

Might we rest Dale and Anthony today

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Think they will come and have a go today which will make for a more open game. Hoping to see a return for solly on the bench to give us that much needed pace late in the game to stretch teams. Going 2-1 us today

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
703.png
31fdc14a41d43f936141fa951183daf9.jpg

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
First game of the season for me, can't wait. Still can't believe travel subsidy includes bus to and from Tunbridge Wells !! 2-0 Seagulls

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I normally approach these games with a guarded pessimism but have a weird feeling that today we'll get a decent win. The pressure is on Norwich to get all three points and I suspect their style of play will suit us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here