Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich game sold out!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
First time since we went to 31k capacity?

Cannot wait for this afternoon!

Just saw the fact that is is sold out in the official site

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Not true, at time of writing there are 4 premium seats left in the East Stand...Ha!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

30,003 against wolves 2013:)
To be fair we've had loads of 28's 29's etc and there's no real difference to getting just over 30k in a 30,750 capacity :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
30,003 against wolves 2013:)
To be fair we've had loads of 28's 29's etc and there's no real difference to getting just over 30k in a 30,750 capacity :)

Whatever, I just don't remember a game that the club said was sold out since we increased capacity :shrug:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Why does it say there is no further opportunity to secure tickets when the ticket exchange is in operation? !

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I'll be interested to see how many empty seats there are. I there'll be at least one next to me. The bloke's not been now for a couple of seasons, not sure why he continues to hang on to his season ticket.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why does it say there is no further opportunity to secure tickets when the ticket exchange is in operation? !
I thought the ticket exchange bit the dust when they upgraded the ticketing software.

Is it back ? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll be interested to see how many empty seats there are. I there'll be at least one next to me. The bloke's not been now for a couple of seasons, not sure why he continues to hang on to his season ticket.
Maybe he'll be back for the end of the season...

...with good behaviour?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I feared my seat would be empty, but gladly my elder brother will take my place today. A big game and i'd love to be there, but a trip to elsewhere was a touch or two too urgent to ignore. Still, would very much like to hear of a walloping of our betailed and overcuddly-of-kin visitors.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Clearly everyone who went today knew what was coming and had a treat of a game to watch - the exceptions being those in the away section.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
quite a few empty seats visible on the box ESL i guess ......lets face it , if the ST holders can't be bothered to come and watch a game like this then they should probably just give their tickets away....commentator said a few times it was a sell out so the impartial fans watching probably would have been like ....???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here