Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Friday night "Up the table we will go" drinking thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In Worthing's Crescent Road Cafe with [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION].

62ac1fc1cbaf8cc3b0bb129ba77fa8b6.jpg

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

Tried that Primitivo the other day. I am not a fan, the Picpoul is nice though. All Majestic wines I believe.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's a bit late to start this. Everyone pacing themselves fro tomorrow?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
After 4 12 hour shifts this week (no dead bodies) a couple of Peroni's and now onto Amstel as its all I've got left. Taking it easy for tomorrow.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A couple of these in the Five Bells

image.jpeg

Followed by a couple of Brewdog 21st Century Lagers, and a Bookers or two.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just polishing off last week's bottle of Glen Moray. I don't know why they can't spell his name properly on the bottle.................

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just polishing off last week's bottle of Glen Moray. I don't know why they can't spell his name properly on the bottle.................

A particular favourite of mine :whisky:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Label_540x540.jpg

Wondering whether this is going to send me into the land of nod before the World Series cranks up again at 1.10am. Will try to stay up for a couple of innings at least.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

62ac1fc1cbaf8cc3b0bb129ba77fa8b6.jpg

A good Picpul is a thing of beauty. The Gingerman used to do a decent one.

I've had orange squash while feeding my kids, an average NZ Sauvignon Blanc with a prawn risotto and a couple of Johnny Walkers for the hell of it. In other words a Friday night spent clearing out a cupboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just shared a very nice Rioja with Mrs Hut, few more beers to follow then flying back tomorrow, enjoy the game everyone not back at Gatwick till 01:00 hrs Sunday

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Finishing the Batemans Bottled Beers brought down from Lincolnshire the other weekend as Birthday Pressies by Mrs Jakarta's Cousin and her husband who live just down the road from the Wainfleet Brewery.

Can live without the Mocha (too sweet for my taste) but the Dark Lord and Combined Harvest were both very pleasant. Cometh the hour, however, cometh a couple of bottles of XXXB - what a Beer! :drink:

Last edited:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just shared a very nice Rioja with Mrs Hut, few more beers to follow then flying back tomorrow, enjoy the game everyone not back at Gatwick till 01:00 hrs Sunday

Ah, but is that 1am British Summer Time or 1am Greenwich Mean Time? The blasted clocks go back an hour around that time. Darker evenings. :(

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
A guy like me looks in the mirror, he either grins, or he starts to fade away. And I haven't seen anything to grin about in a long time. This may not be the most graceful exit, but I know when the bottle's empty. The only thing I'm really going to miss is the conversations we had. At least I get the last word, even if I had to mail it in. Prince Monolulu's Law: Bury the dead. They stink up the joint. As for the rest of Prince Monolulu's Laws, ignore them. The guy was always full of shit.
[chuckles bitterly]
But I guess you knew that already.

s-l300.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here