Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'm in Brighton... what a shit hole. Seriously horrid."

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Must be very frightening to witness people will two fewer appendages than you're used to for the first time though.

Poor guy probably feels like he's walking around on set of a Rob Zombie film.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
That message board looks a bit like how I remember the internet was 20 years ago. All it's missing is some moving gifs and scrolling text.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I love Brighton - the place is great. Then again I spent 10 years in reading and grew up in Bromley so anywhere is great to me

It is just a normal City that has rubbish bits and great bits. I went to Norwich and didn't find it somewhere I would want to go - that doesn't make it a dump, just somewhere I went to for a football match and cared about getting a beer rather than seeing the place.

some people just find a need to slag off wherever they go as an away fan as even if they get beat at least they 'don't have to live in that shit hole'

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I bet he's finding the parking in Brighton a ruddy nightmare.......................

alanpartridgerovervitesu.7735.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's not perfect but it's far removed from being the shittiest place in England.
Yes agreed....Brighton just never really gets any investment and will always rely on tourists and rich Londoners.

Guess having the greens really did deprive the city of moving with the times as bike and bus lanes were more important than creating jobs and attracting investment.

I'm shocked the I360 got built as hardly anything gets the go ahead in Brighton:lolol:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I love Brighton - the place is great. Then again I spent 10 years in reading and grew up in Bromley so anywhere is great to me

It is just a normal City that has rubbish bits and great bits. I went to Norwich and didn't find it somewhere I would want to go - that doesn't make it a dump, just somewhere I went to for a football match and cared about getting a beer rather than seeing the place.

some people just find a need to slag off wherever they go as an away fan as even if they get beat at least they 'don't have to live in that shit hole'

I give it 10 minutes before Sir.Albion tells you how brilliant Reading is because it has less students, queers and hippies than Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here