Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National Lottery App

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Just gone to login to my application on my iPhone only to see a message that the 'App is unavailable' due to non winning messages caused by a technical issue. Now i'm not saying I've ever won anything but I'm a bit annoyed because I just throw the ticket away afterwards so I can't go back and manually check. :censored:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
What! I've only just started using this never again!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just gone to login to my application on my iPhone only to see a message that the 'App is unavailable' due to non winning messages caused by a technical issue. Now i'm not saying I've ever won anything but I'm a bit annoyed because I just throw the ticket away afterwards so I can't go back and manually check. :censored:

Feel the same. Very poor.

Edit: I did check them but not the raffle numbers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Can't you just log on via the website ?

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Can't you just log on via the website ?

Yeah course you can but it's not the point, like all things technological you sort of rely on them and the inference that people could have won but they registered the ticket as a loser was a bit galling.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Given one of the products I'm responsible for at work is an Unofficial Lottery app, I'm rather pleased they've cocked it up. Our downloads have gone up loads!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here