Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
westham.jpg

Wow. Just wow.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Real though? Surely (hopefully) not...

Love that someone was seemingly proud enough to 'copyright' it though.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i like the way they couldnt think of last line so just threw in the Payet line.

also notable that while homophobic abuse is ok, typing out f u c k is a too much.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
i like the way they couldnt think of last line so just threw in the Payet line.

also notable that while homophobic abuse is ok, typing out f u c k is a too much.

It's F##CKIN.

FAACKIN, presumably.

It's F##CKIN.

FAACKIN, presumably.

Dunno why but that just reminded me of the funniest thing I ever read in the Daily Mash.

COCKNEYS will be launched from the top of a tower block if someone attacks the Olympics, it has been confirmed.

The Ministry of Defence said the rocket-propelled geezers will have a range of five miles and be told that any rogue planes entering Olympic airspace have insulted their lovely old mum.

A spokesman said: “We understand residents will be concerned about having a live cockney on the roof but the weapons will be controlled by a handler armed with tranquiliser-laced mashed potato.

“We will only unleash the cockneys as a last resort, unless of course we grow sick of them and just fire them directly into the ground.”

The MoD has been testing market stall traders on Dartmoor, where local people have reported a loud ‘CAAAHHHNNNT!’, whenever a cockney is launched from a catapult.

Early prototypes were unstable and often kicked off for no discernible reason, forcing engineers to try and hypnotise them with a live eel.

Bow resident Roy Hobbs said: “I bought this flat in the hope the area would become a gentrified haven of antique fairs and artisan bakeries, so I am peeved at the notion of a battery of tattooed cockneys on my roof.

“Surely it’s better that the Olympics are attacked and everyone dies?”

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I wonder of that is a wind up. Especially in the light of current legislation. Even putting an originators identity on it. Either a wind up or some very thick fans.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Talking of thick fans, they get handed a stadium by the tax payer and repay us all by ripping up seats to throw at opposing fans. Bell ends.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

Jan 30, 2008
We got out country back so lets have a party. Just a few good lads letting their hair down

regards
DR

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Going to be a lot of banning orders given out. That Chelsea fella walking over the segregation barrier and giving it large on the news.

Two clubs with a very high percentage of cocks. :wanker:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
They've taken a classic song, put their own twist on it and made it their own. I like it and what really excites me about it, is that I don't think they have even begun to realise how good they are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here