Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrath of the Barclay? Crikey!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Anyone taken a look at this prime Norwich fansite? Visually, it's a complete mess, with the green text on yellow especially horrific. And the thread layout is shockingly difficult to read. Makes one even more appreciative of NSC.

While I'm here, I noticed they had a grand total of 87 people online. Meanwhile, NSC was showing 1160.

Now, I know they have their PinkUn [shouldn't that be one of ours?] but surely here's another case of big club, feeble forums.

Bozza will no doubt confirm, but NSC must be one of this division's biggest boards (Owlstalk, WACCOE excepted, and the Toon's huge fanbase seems to be spread over several mid-sized boards.)

It's only when you look elsewhere that you come to realise that we are indeed spoilt in having NSC. Cheers, Bozza.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I hate it when I go to look on opposition fans forums ( it's not that often... Honest) and they have about 4 different ones. Why on earth would they not just all go onto one forum ?

P.s wtf is wrath of Barclay? Strange name for a forum

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That layout makes my eyes bleed - even with shades on.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's like going back to 1999. I feel like you need one of these to get the proper, authentic experience:

loSvcKM65t2OP25nSFTKP_YomDCLwKebhkSPt6tE53L1Bz6gtrGYb-Bfa4Y0jx8loca017mUK7Tbr6xShv3u7Bi0DiIcJ_4hhRhFlewygv272OyMVeY

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
It's like going back to 1999. I feel like you need one of these to get the proper, authentic experience:
Far too modern, I fear. That website has all the charm of Ceefax. When it was designed, East Anglian geeks were no doubt creaming themselves at the prospect of a 64k modem.

But back to Norwich's main forum. Why on earth all that, er... Wrath?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here