Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really stupid things you did as a teenager

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Vote for Thatcher - can anyone top this?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Was pretty much left unsupervised and unadvised through my teens so it's a catalogue of daft behaviour mainly based around drinking, motorbikes, bad choices in birds, handful of nights in the cells etc . Nothing too serious apart from one memorable trip to hospital but I got through and sorted myself out.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Putting my hand on the live third rail whilst sitting on the wooden parapet of a railway road bridge to prove I wouldn't be electrocuted as I wasn't earthed.

Fortunately I was correct.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think I should just cut a paste me response to the "What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?" Thread

so see my previous answers.

1: (Does not count I was 39.
2: going to palace on my own 84 at the tender age of 15
3: walking back into a night club to confront nazi scooter boys who had beaten up all my other scooter club mates and the bouncers because I did not want the fear of them chasing me and getting me at a later date....
4: using a footbridge over a dual cartridge way in Stoke as monkey bars whilst drunk.... I did get across four lanes God knows how.
5: driving home drunk after a gig in Derby back to Manchester, the scary part was we (yes passengers) woke up in Penrith !!

actually thinking about how reckless I was I will put in at number 1 this, we just don't know how stupid and lucky we have been do we....1: Having unprotected sex with ladies.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Not doing well enough at school. The only subjects I took an interest in were English and PE. All the others I messed about in. Always enjoyed writing, reading, football and the cross country on a cold Monday morning! I remember looking back at my school for the last time after my final exam - it all meant so little at the time.

College I buckled down and got an A level in English and a couple of GCSE'S but apart from that I underachieved and regret not going to university.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ran in windmilling into a large group of man city fans coming down the steps by hove station who were hitting anybody in their path , i was ok though because all my mates were with me , well right up to the point i started moving forward that was , divvy git , lesson learned , or learnt to avoid a spellchecker's nothing better to do in life post .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here