Stephen Naismith £8.5 Million

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Answer = £23.5 Million

Alex Pritchard £8 Million

Robbie Brady £7 Million

Stephen Naismith £8.5 Million

Your dislike for everything Norwich has really come through these past few days ... I'm guessing the end for CH must have been particularly acrimonious :rolleyes:

Edit: Hadn't read the Hughton and Norwich thread, now have

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Your dislike for everything Norwich has really come through these past few days ... I'm guessing the end for CH must have been particularly acrimonious :rolleyes:

Edit: Hadn't read the Hughton and Norwich thread, now have

The end at Norwich was no better and no worse than any sacking of any Manager I know and I don't know all details of any of them but these things are never nice but Managers are used to them. They accept them as part and parcel of the job.

I just didn't like how the fans never gave him a chance right from the off but I do understand that he didn't have a chance following the Paul Lambert successful years

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
The end at Norwich was no better and no worse than any sacking of any Manager I know and I don't know all details of any of them but these things are never nice but Managers are used to them. They accept them as part and parcel of the job.

I just didn't like how the fans never gave him a chance right from the off but I do understand that he didn't have a chance following the Paul Lambert successful years

You're forgetting the great 10 game unbeaten run near the beginning of his tenure. Not the first time your memory has played tricks on you

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You're forgetting the great 10 game unbeaten run near the beginning of his tenure. Not the first time your memory has played tricks on you

They never gave him credit for that. - OK I will concede that Fer Tettey and Howson may have played a few games together early season but as soon as one got injured they never played again together that season until after he left. I am after all doing it from memory as opposed to research on the internet.

I don't hate Norwich - I just hold a grudge against the fans who were in my opinion unrealistic in expecting to be top 10 in the PL with the smallest playing staff budget in the League

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
They never gave him credit for that. - OK I will concede that Fer Tettey and Howson may have played a few games together early season but as soon as one got injured they never played again together that season until after he left. I am after all doing it from memory as opposed to research on the internet.

I don't hate Norwich - I just hold a grudge against the fans who were in my opinion unrealistic in expecting to be top 10 in the PL with the smallest playing staff budget in the League

Memory also. You do appear similar to Donald Trump in that you remember things as to how you want to believe them, ignoring what might be the truth. For a start no Norwich fans expected top 10. Also had their biggest ever transfer expenditure that season and 3 teams had a lower wage bill

NORWICH CITY
Accounts for year months to 30 June 2014 (Comparative figures for 2012-13 were for a 13-month period)

Ownership Majority owned, 53.1%, by Delia Smith and her husband Michael Wynn Jones

Turnover 15th highest, £94m (up from £75m in 2013)

Gate receipts £11m

Premier League including TV £68m

Catering £4m

Commercial and other income £10m

Wage bill 17th highest, £54m (up from £51m in 2013)

Wages as proportion of turnover 57%

Profit before tax £9m (up from £1m profit in 2013)

Net debt Nil; £3m net cash in the bank

Interest payable £0.35m

Highest-paid director £1.19m paid to unnamed director (David McNally is the chief executive)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here