Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grimsby

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It was appalling. In fact the only decent thing about the film was this song by Chicco was featured in it:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Bloody funny film. Watched it the other day and didn't think it would be that good. Haven't laughed that much at a film in ages.

"The rapist?" :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its one of the worst films I've ever watched.

Have to agree with this. And usually I'm fine with most films. Watched it on way to holiday this year and thought it was proper gash considering I like his work normally...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Have to agree with this. And usually I'm fine with most films. Watched it on way to holiday this year and thought it was proper gash considering I like his work normally...

:)

I don't watch many films to be honest, but generally when I do - I'll watch anything. Take it on merit etc...

Mainly my TV is Match of The Day, Question Time and I'm a Celeb.

But what the f### was that film ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:)

I don't watch many films to be honest, but generally when I do - I'll watch anything. Take it on merit etc...

Mainly my TV is Match of The Day, Question Time and I'm a Celeb.

But what the f### was that film ?

It actually managed to bore me a bit when waiting to touch down in Spain. It's the worst film I've seen in fact - joint with one I saw with Danny Dyer & the Kemp brothers where they ended up in Brighton - not a clue what that was called but that was also shit. Apart from that I don't usually have negative opinions of most films tbh.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I heard it was crap, watched it anyway and couldn't stop laughing.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I went into the middle of Grimsby a couple of months ago on a tile-buying expedition. When we drove away from the shop at about 10.30 there were only three people in sight. There was a pretty but very large girl pushing a pram which might have had an occupant under the shopping bags. And there were two blokes fighting in the middle of the street. We drove round them and headed back to the Wolds.

It's so sad. You can see why they wanted to stick two fingers up at us in June.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
I thought it was trying too hard, crude without being funny. Awful.......though TBF, my mate who lent it me, thought it was hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here