Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crowd at Newcastle tonight

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
49,072 to effectively see their reserves play Preston reserves in the EFL Cup.

That is impressive.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Newcastle fans crave their team to do well in the cups. They have been rather short changed in cup competitions in recent seasons but winning tonight takes them to the quarter-finals and quite possibly a big team in the next round.

On top of their league form, there is a lot for their fans to be excited about at the moment and they seem to be re-engaging with their team, as shown by their crowd tonight.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Just seen that myself. Amazing support.

If Mr Hughton had taken it seriously, WE'D be at Highbury tonight instead of poxy Reading.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Serious stuff for me is on Saturday...but I can understand your disappointment

Yeah me too Lamie. But I bothered to be part of that 6k crowd against Reading so was pissed off with the fact that Hughton couldn't give a shyt if we progressed.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

If Mr Hughton had taken it seriously, WE'D be at Highbury tonight instead of poxy Reading.
Yes, except that we'd have been drawn against a different team as we'd have been a different number.

Yeah me too Lamie. But I bothered to be part of that 6k crowd against Reading so was pissed off with the fact that Hughton couldn't give a shyt if we progressed.

I was there too. We were short changed as supporters that night.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

2E58C73200000578-0-image-a-72_1447776296387.jpg

???

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Oh **** off, same old boring lines trotted out. I'd happily play 60 games a season if I was earning what the Albion players are.

That's a bit unnecessary. I agree with BG. The ball numbers would probably have been different and ended up with someone like Hull City.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

He will make it up to you by giving you a good run for your money on the way to the Premier League come May

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Couldn't give a **** personally - and I went to the Readig game too. In fact, glad we weren't playing Arsenal at the Emirrates tonight to be perfectly honest. All about opinions of course though - I just couldn't care less about the cups now we're pushing for promotion and playing the ressies:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here