Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich Citys most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Saraya-Jade-Bevis-2014-05.jpg

No disrespect Saraya, you may be one of Britains most successful sportswomen but there's no chance of you wrestling :lolol: an automatic promotion spot off us as your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys are absolutely flying at the moment and will be looking to carry on that form against your East Anglian sister shagging, spine on a bap eating rabble.

Come on, a full house on Saturday so those of you lucky enough to have tickets raise the roof and lets roar the boys on and topple another former EPL giant.

:ascarf:

:clap:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:facepalm:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hugh Jackman admits the worst mistake in his life, not investing in Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarwich.
Close call then :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hollywood actor Hugh Jackman has said he regrets turning down an opportunity to invest in Norwich City.
The Australian, star of films such as X-Men and Australia, has said his mother lives in Norfolk and is a self-proclaimed Canaries supporter.
"Sometimes I make big mistakes," the 42-year-old told BBC Radio 5 live.
"I got a letter about a year ago saying, 'Being such a huge Norwich City fan would I like to be a celebrity investor?', like a small part-owner."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/15228212

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
EPL giant? Wrong on many levels.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Saraya-Jade-Bevis-2014-05.jpg

No disrespect Saraya, you may be one of Britains most successful sportswomen but there's no chance of you wrestling :lolol: an automatic promotion spot off us as your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys are absolutely flying at the moment and will be looking to carry on that form against your East Anglian sister shagging, spine on a bap eating rabble.Come on, a full house on Saturday so those of you lucky enough to have tickets raise the roof and lets roar the boys on and topple another former EPL giant.

:ascarf:

:clap:

My vocabulary knowledge has been extensively expanded since joining this site. Not that my up bringing did not have colourful language, it most definitely did but the expansion of the vocabulary has been second to none

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
They were last season and in terms of resources compared to us they are a giant.

Agree with the second bit

I would say Man United was a Premier League giant. Norwich are far from that.

Also, EPL? No one calls it the English Premier League.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Agree with the second bit

I would say Man United was a Premier League giant. Norwich are far from that.

Also, EPL? No one calls it the English Premier League.

Apologies, I will edit the original for you.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
These 'most famous' posts always make me chuckle.

But, moving forward, please use a possessive apostrophe.

'Norwich City's most famous supporter...'

Thank you.

Keep up the good work.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You missed a big trick there Crodo. You could have had the very lovely Myleene Klass but my favourite would be the adorable Cathy Dennis. She still looks hot.

2ugni2w.jpg

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
You missed a big trick there Crodo. You could have had the very lovely Myleene Klass but my favourite would be the adorable Cathy Dennis. She still looks hot.

2ugni2w.jpg

Took her 30 minutes to write 'I can't get you out of my head', or something.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Apologies, I will edit the original for you.

No need mate, I know your having a laugh and that. Just the EPL thing is one of my pet hates, like when people call it the Premiership. We don't play rugby! :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here