Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welsh Premier League football.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Is there still a game on S4C on a Saturday afternoon???

Watched Bala v Newtown last season, no love lost between those two.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Must admit for the last 15 years I have lived about 20 mins from Rhyl's home ground but have never been tempted to go and watch them!

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Must admit for the last 15 years I have lived about 20 mins from Rhyl's home ground but have never been tempted to go and watch them!

I went once with a group of mates as we were down that way for a weekend. Jonny Leah bagged a hat trick and you could get chips from the cafe behind the goal.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Yes I get to watch the Old Gold, Carmarthen to you, every now and again. They are all going 3G pitches which leaves a strange shadow chasing the ball and players, on Sgorio, does that show up in real life? As if WPL is real life that is.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just find that The WPL understanding of football let alone Pass & Move is rater dated,ever week tackles from behind,launching into someone studs up is par for the course !

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
When you accidentally press the slide tackle button instead of the normal tackle button on FIFA.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Conference-Conference North/South standard, entry prices less than that, lots of lovely Friday 7.30pm kick off, grounds mostly in town centres, European football to aim for. Good times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here