Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Print at home ticket query

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just ordered an extra ticket for Saturday and the print at home ticket came as a PDF in my email. I've printed this on A4 paper but the barcode is not a long code like you see on most shop items, it looks like one of those square Q codes.

Will this work at the turnstile as last year when I bought an extra ticket the print at home ticket definitely printed as a traditional long barcode?

Don't want to hold everyone up at the turnstiles and then have to go back to the ticket office if not correct. Anyone know if this Q code works at the turnstiles or am I printing it in the wrong format.

Thanks
Andy

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Just ordered an extra ticket for Saturday and the print at home ticket came as a PDF in my email. I've printed this on A4 paper but the barcode is not a long code like you see on most shop items, it looks like one of those square Q codes.

Will this work at the turnstile as last year when I bought an extra ticket the print at home ticket definitely printed as a traditional long barcode?

Don't want to hold everyone up at the turnstiles and then have to go back to the ticket office if not correct. Anyone know if this Q code works at the turnstiles or am I printing it in the wrong format.

Thanks
Andy

You could scan using phone?

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia

Thanks
Andy

That is correct it's not a barcode its a QR code

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It was a square 'scan here' code on my last print at home tickets... worked no problems at the turnstiles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here