Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Print at home ticket query

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just ordered an extra ticket for Saturday and the print at home ticket came as a PDF in my email. I've printed this on A4 paper but the barcode is not a long code like you see on most shop items, it looks like one of those square Q codes.

Will this work at the turnstile as last year when I bought an extra ticket the print at home ticket definitely printed as a traditional long barcode?

Don't want to hold everyone up at the turnstiles and then have to go back to the ticket office if not correct. Anyone know if this Q code works at the turnstiles or am I printing it in the wrong format.

Thanks
Andy

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Just ordered an extra ticket for Saturday and the print at home ticket came as a PDF in my email. I've printed this on A4 paper but the barcode is not a long code like you see on most shop items, it looks like one of those square Q codes.

Will this work at the turnstile as last year when I bought an extra ticket the print at home ticket definitely printed as a traditional long barcode?

Don't want to hold everyone up at the turnstiles and then have to go back to the ticket office if not correct. Anyone know if this Q code works at the turnstiles or am I printing it in the wrong format.

Thanks
Andy

You could scan using phone?

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia

Thanks
Andy

That is correct it's not a barcode its a QR code

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It was a square 'scan here' code on my last print at home tickets... worked no problems at the turnstiles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here